The emsCharts Mobile EKG interface allows the import of vital sign data, wave forms, and events from the monitor into emsCharts Mobile; thus reducing the time for data entry and further streamlining the process.
EKG Import Features
- Imports trended vitals and event markers into the patient record in emsCharts Mobile.
- Attaches wave forms electronically to the ePCR, which subsequently uploads from emsCharts Mobile to emsCharts.com.
- Once data is imported, it is allowed to be modified or removed
- Bluetooth, Cable (USB and serial), or Card data transfer available (device dependent)
emsCharts currently interfaces with the following devices:
- LIFEPAK® 15 monitor/defibrillator
- LIFEPAK® 12 monitor/defibrillator
- LIFEPAK® 500 defibrillator
- E Series®
- M Series®
- R Series®
- X Series®
- Propaq® MD
Ask your emsCharts Sales Representative for model-specific information and interface availability.